Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Birth of The Project

Unfortunately, I missed out on this year's 48 hour film contest, but hearing how things went gave me the bug to get creative again. The idea had been fermenting for a year or so, and it seemed like the time was right. This was reinforced by Kieran inventing some fantastic names that will now be characters in the story.

While out for a walk at Hamlin Park, I had trouble keeping up with Kieran as he darted in and out of the trees and up and down the hills. I had a sudden moment of clarity and the City KREW was born! Four everyday heroes working together to help the community.

By the time we left the park, I had the first episode running through my head. The KREW would meet while trying to rescue someone who had fallen in a remote park. Now, the script is written and cast, and production is imminent.

No comments:

Post a Comment